Injured in Garden City? Our Injury Lawyers Can Help!
Restivo & Murphy is an established personal injury firm located in Garden City, New York. Our dedicated staff of attorneys is committed to helping clients who have been injured in all types of preventable accidents caused by negligence. If you or a loved one has been hurt and you are now facing medical bills, lost wages, and other losses as a result of your accident, give us a call today to discuss your legal options. You may be owed compensation from one or more liable parties.
Our Garden City personal injury attorneys represent clients with a wide range of cases, including:
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- City & transit authority cases
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall / trip and fall
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
- And more
Put a Dedicated Accident Lawyer On Your Side
Those who visit our Garden City personal injury law office can learn about how the law may apply to their circumstances and how our attorneys can help them pursue all available forms of compensation. If you've been injured, don't wait another moment to get in touch with our firm. Our advocates have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and we are ready to help you, too.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call us today at (800) 997-9109 to set up an appointment.
Directions To Our Garden City Law Office
Restivo & Murphy is located near St. Joseph’s School in Garden City, New York. Our Garden City personal injury lawyers serve injured clients throughout New York’s five boroughs and in areas such as Hempstead, Mineola, Floral Park, Valley Stream, Westbury, Freeport, Valley Stream, and more.
Visit our Garden City law office today using the following directions:
- From the north: From the Northern State Parkway, take Exit 31 and merge onto Glen Cove Road. Drive for 1.1 miles and continue onto Clinton Road. After slightly less than 1 mile, turn right onto Stewart Avenue. Drive for three-quarters of a mile and then turn left onto Franklin Avenue. Our office is less than a half-mile ahead on the left.
- From the south: From the Rockville Centre area, take Lakeville Avenue northeast toward Hempstead Avenue. Turn right onto Hempstead Avenue and continue north for 2 miles. After crossing the Southern State Parkway, continue north on Franklin Street for 2.4 miles. Turn right onto 4th Street. Our office is on the left.
- From the west: Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Northern State Parkway. Once on the Northern State Parkway, drive for about half a mile and then take Exit 25 toward Lakeville Road/New Hyde Park/Great Neck. Use the left two lanes to turn left onto Marcus Avenue. Continue straight to stay on Marcus Avenue for about 2 miles, then turn slightly left to merge onto the Jericho Turnpike. Turn right onto Herricks Road, drive for about half a mile and then continue onto Old Country Road. A little more than a half-mile ahead turn right onto Franklin Avenue. Our office will be 1.3 miles ahead on the left.
- From the east: Heading west on the Southern State Parkway, take Exit 19N toward Peninsula Boulevard North/Hempstead. Turn left onto Carolina Avenue and then right onto Peninsula Boulevard. Continue on Peninsula Boulevard for half a mile and then continue straight onto West Peninsula Boulevard. Continue on West Peninsula Boulevard for another half-mile and then use the left two lanes to turn left onto Franklin Street. Our office is a little more than 1 mile ahead on the right.
Those visiting our Garden City law office can take the Long Island Railroad to the Mineola station and then get on bus routes n40 or n41. These routes stop at the corner of North Franklin Avenue and 4th Street. Our office is a short walk away.
Garden City Public Services
The best of the best at this firm!- Kristie M.
You guys are a great team and the best firm out there- Guirlaine J.
Thank You!- Michael B.
Highly recommend this law firm!- Phil W.
Todd and his team gave me my life back- Farah M.
$8,000,000 Fractured Pelvic & Urethral Injuries
We've recovered a settlement for a 32-year-old bicyclist who was struck by a bus causing pelvic fractures and urethral injuries which required surgery.
$7,850,000 Neck, Back & Shoulder Injuries
We've recovered a settlement for a woman who slipped and fell on snow and ice injuring her neck, back, and shoulder which required multiple surgeries.
$6,300,000 Fractured Foot & Amputation
The verdict for a 47-year-old whose left foot was run over by a bus causing numerous foot fractures and the amputation of his big toe. The offer before trial was $1,050,000.
$4,250,000 Spinal Cord & Neck Injury
We've recovered a settlement for a passenger involved in a motor vehicle accident with a tractor-trailer where the client sustained a spinal cord injury that required a neck surgery.
$4,025,000 Herniated Discs & Neck Surgery
Resolution at the conclusion of trial for a 43-year-old who suffered herniated discs requiring neck surgery when his vehicle was struck by a school bus. The offer before trial was $75,000.
$3,700,000 Spinal Injuries
We've recovered a settlement after a verdict in a liability trial for a 33-year-old construction worker who suffered spinal injuries in a work-related accident. The offer before the liability trial was $500,000.
$3,436,000 Neck Injuries
A verdict for a 46-year-old man whose neck was injured by a falling traffic sign struck by a motor vehicle. The offer before trial was $325,000.
$2,850,000 Brachial Plexus Injury
We've recovered a settlement in a motor vehicle accident case where the client sustained a brachial plexus injury with surgeries.
$2,500,000 Serious Injuries
We've recovered a settlement after a verdict on liability in a motor vehicle accident case involving two clients who were passengers in an ambulette.
$2,000,000 Neck Injuries
We've recovered a settlement for a 46-year-old woman whose prior neck condition was aggravated by a motor vehicle accident.